CALIFORNIA MASONIC FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP FUND
The California Masonic Foundation provides educational opportunity for high school seniors who demonstrate high academic achievement, financial need, and the greatest potential for using education to improve their lives.More than 2,000 students have been assisted through a scholarship from the California Masonic Foundation. Four-year scholarship awards range from $6,000 to $45,000 per student.
Applicants must demonstrate the following:
- Personal commitment to educational goals
- Readiness for higher education through clear and realistic educational plans
- Promise of success upheld by a track record of responsibility and persistence
- Are a U.S. Citizen AND a current resident of California for at least 1 year
- Are currently a high school senior with a minimum 3.0 cumulative unweighted (4.0 scale) GPA
- Will attend an accredited 2 or 4 year college or university as a full-time freshman
- Are in need of financial assistance
If you are unsure if you meet one of these qualifications, contact the California Masonic Foundation.
CMF does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.